Friday, September 07, 2007

I've been tagged?


I am such an inept blogger, and am so unfamiliar with all this, but the little I am able to do is quite a blessing to me.
Anyhow, to get the being tagged thing.
A fellow blogger, Craver, who has a wonderful blog by the way(craver-vii.blogspot.com), has tagged me, and I guess "I'm it". I am to answer some questions about blogging, and so reveal a bit more about myself, I suppose.
So here goes:


Q1. Are you happy/ satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?
Yes & no.


Q2. Does your family know about your blog?
Yes, I think so for the most part.


Q3. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
No, Id love for people to read it.


Q4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Absolutely.


Q5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I do both.


Q6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Nothing. And no.

Q7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I guess sometimes I do that.

Q8. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes. Praying for one another. Discussing the truth. And getting to know other believers, who I will be spending eternity with. And hopefully shining a little light, and sharing the love of Christ.
And also sharing about things in my life, especially about my grandsons.


Q9. Do you think that bloggers’ society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Not really.


Q10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I'm easily annoyed, and yet I understand it's bound to happen.

Q11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
No.


Q12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Never heard about that.


Q13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Never thought about that. I guess I could leave it in my will to somebody.


Q14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to, in your blog?


"The Power of the Cross"
Words and Music by Keith Getty & Stuart Townend
Copyright © 2005 Thankyou Music

Oh, to see the dawn
Of the darkest day:
Christ on the road to Calvary.
Tried by sinful men,
Torn and beaten, then
Nailed to a cross of wood.

CHORUS:
This, the pow'r of the cross:
Christ became sin for us;
Took the blame, bore the wrath—
We stand forgiven at the cross.

Oh, to see the pain
Written on Your face,
Bearing the awesome weight of sin.
Ev'ry bitter thought,
Ev'ry evil deed
Crowning Your bloodstained brow.

Now the daylight flees;
Now the ground beneath
Quakes as its Maker bows His head.
Curtain torn in two,
Dead are raised to life;
"Finished!" the vict'ry cry.

Oh, to see my name
Written in the wounds,
For through Your suffering I am free.
Death is crushed to death;
Life is mine to live,
Won through Your selfless love.

FINAL CHORUS:
This, the pow'r of the cross:
Son of God—slain for us.
What a love! What a cost!
We stand forgiven at the cross.

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Thanks for playing along. I appreciate that.

Hey, I went camping in Wisconsin with a bunch of home schoolers this weekend. Sunday morning, we sang How Great Thou Art. Man, every time I sing those words, I belt 'em out as loud as possible. Did you perchance hear us from where you're at?

donsands said...

Yep. I heard you.

Keep on belting it out Craver. What a great hymn.
It's my wife's favorite.