Sunday, November 22, 2009

Colts beat the Ravens, and I have to eat some Crow. Man, did I want this Raven win. Oh Well.


At least we have a good kicker now in Billy Cundiff (7), though he did miss a "chip shot" from 30 yards out.


1 2 3 4 T
IND (10-0) 7 7 0 3 17
BAL (5-5) 6 6 0 3 15
Final

I was going nits watching this game. I actually broke my Lazy Boy recliner, a little. And Joe Flacco's interception at the end, well, that crushed me.

But the Ravens have a good team, and we have nothing to be shamed of really. They played the best QB of all time, and the best team in the league, and came up just short.

On the good side, I just saw that the Chiefs beat the Stealers. So the Ravens are 5-5, but the Stealers are 6-4.

Can the Ravens win the 6 games? Difficult, but not probable. They may end up 10-6, but ,ore likely 9-7 at best.

But, I'm sticking with the Birds; the Ravens that is, not the Orioles.

No comments: