Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A song for our elected leaders in Washington DC.



I wish they could work it out; but they won't. I am befuddled to why these Congresspersons, Senators, and President Obama will not stop spending our money, and money they don't have. I absolutely have no clue why they are doing this.

I know God is sovereign over this nation, and He will help a nation that calls upon Him. Perhaps it's as simple as that. The Lord has allowed this nation's leaders to be on their own; 100% purely on their own, with no assistance from God whatsoever. That could be. But I just don't know.

One day we will know, when the Lord returns, and He reveals all things, "on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus" (Romans 2:16, Paul the Apostle).

No comments: