Saturday, March 13, 2010

Two Weeks In Africa by Caedmon's Call



Caedmon's Call is not your typical CCM band. They have some really good music. You won't hear them very much on Christian Radio, I think, because they don't write and record the "cookie cuter" type of CCM music that is accepted in our Christan pop-culture.
All their music doesn't really jive with my tastes, but I usually enjoy a couple of their songs on every CD they put out. If that makes any sense.

have a great weekend and especially Lord's Day. I love to go to church. But why? I love to love the Lord Jesus, who died for all my sins; every single one. Every sinful thought, word, and deed was thrown into the depths of the sea. Hallelujah! What a Savior!

"He does not retain his anger forever,
because he delights in steadfast love.
He will again have compassion on us;
he will tread our iniquities underfoot.
You will cast all our sins
into the depths of the sea.
You will show faithfulness to Jacob
and steadfast love to Abraham,
as you have sworn to our fathers
from the days of old." Micah 7:19-20

No comments: