Monday, November 01, 2010

"complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit,.." -Paul


Wes King is an all time favorite of mine. I wish CCM had more artists like him. He has depth, talent, and he loves Christ and His Word.



I really wish the Church could be more united. Jesus prayed:

"I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent Me."

No comments: