Friday, December 17, 2010

"...love the Lord your God, and walk in all His ways and keep His commandments and CLING to Him ..." Joshua 22:5

As I read my Bible reading this morning I was blessed to know that God was with Israel in such a mighty way. He blessed them with "rest".

And their Lord told them to love Him, and "cling" to Him. I thought how do I cling to God? Or "hold fast" to my Lord?

The holding fast is simply trusting Him, and praying to Him, and listening to Him through His Word, which is His truth. We need to make time for prayer,-(although we can be praying at all times really). We also need to make time for the Scriptures. We need to read our Bible; study it, and ponder the truths within each chapter and verse.

So that is my short and sweet thought for this day. Cling to God. Hold fast.





"Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good." Romans 12:9

No comments: