Thursday, May 26, 2011

Undercover is a band from my early days as a Christian. They had a distinct sound.

Actually I'm too sure what this song is about, but I liked the way it flowed. They did their best work on an LP called 'Boys And Girls Renounce the World'.




"I came to see you one more time,
I came to say goodbye,
I missed you, though you came to me,
I felt you in the air,
The smile of your spirit and the glory of your soul,
Aren't you so happy to be free and flying in the air?

So wonderful, wonderful,
Wonderful, so wonderful,
Wonderful, so wonderful,
Wonderful, so wonderful.

It must have been impossible at times, but who would ever know?
Walk a while and hold my hand, and sing...and sing it all away,
Love and joy: the glory of your soul,
Aren't you so happy to be free and flying in the air?"

No comments: