Monday, January 09, 2012

"But fornication ....let it not be once named among you, as becomes saints; -nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not suitable" Eph. 5:3-4


"The book is the umpteenth incarnation of Driscoll's infamous homilies on sex and the Song of Solomon. It is by no means the first book in which he has dealt with supposedly taboo sexual topics in graphic ways that are calculated to shock."-Phil Johnson, pastor at John MacArthur's church: ( http://www.spurgeon.org/~phil/bio.htm

Mark Driscoll most likely has some deep issues with sex. Sad. He needs to get out of the pulpit for a season at least. And he needs to get his mind right with the Holy Writ of our Lord, and stop the ungodly books and teachings.

PS: And another thought occurred to me. Mark is making millions of dollars on these books. Money has a way of being sneaky, doesn't it. I know because it has sown some evil thorns about my roots in the past. God has helped me, and He removed this thorny root of all evil from my heart. Yet, I need to be on guard.

No comments: