Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"He walks on, doesn't look back "



I saw Phil in concert way back. He is a very gifted musician and artist. I like this song where he speaks to the way things are with many poor in the world. It's a good song to help us think about how often do we help the poor in this world. I think.

Phil doesn't have it all nailed down in this song, but he seems to try and say something, doesn't he.

Jesus said, "The poor you will always have with you. But you will not always have Me."
These words of our Lord are what is most needful for mankind, and in fact, all of our Lord's Word is what is needful, first and foremost. And sure we need to be concerned about social problems.

Those are my thoughts for this day.

May our Lord bless all who visit here, and all who know not the truth of Christ's death and resurrection, I pray you will consider the Gospel, or good news for your eternal soul this day.

No comments: