Monday, December 22, 2008

Ravens 33 Cowboys 24, Go Ravens!!

What an awesome game that was to watch. And I try not use the word awesome lightly, in a world where everyone always says awesome, when awesome is not really awesome.

Baltimore has a good football team this year. They are 10-5, and in second place behind the Stealers (11-4).
It's nice to see such a classy team, and a relatively humble team play together and play with a never die attitude, and yet minus the arrogance you see in other teams, and other players.

I'm really liking the Ravens this year. Go Ravens! And you go Joe Flacco! I'm really likin' this QB. Could become a great one. He has played incredibly well for being a rookie QB out of Delaware U.
This Sunday if they beat the Jaguars then it's playoff time! I hope they do. They should win. But the Jacksonville team is a good team.

All these years, and I haven't lost my love for football. I loved playing in High School, and have always loved the game, even as a young lad playing in the neighborhood pick-up games.

Well, that's about it on this post. Not much to say about the spiritual this time. I had to talk about the Ravens a little. They are my team now. I really haven't adopted them, I don't think, until this year. Though, I did cheer for them since they have been in Baltimore. I'm really a Baltimore Colts fan: Die-hard, you might say.

Actually I was a Redskins fan for a while too. I think I was in football limbo at the time. Funny how I can be all these "fans". Doesn't seem right. But it is what it is.

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Hey Sandman, Merry Christmas!

donsands said...

Merry Christmas Craver! May it the most joyous one we have ever known, for His honor and pleasure.