Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're Goin' To the Playoffs! The Dolphins Shall be Pummeled!

What a Defense the Ravens have!

The Ravens could Go--All--The --Way with such a strong "D". I'm excited. It's nice to have Baltimore back in the playoffs. Especially when it was totally unexpected for this year.


Joe Flacco had an exceptional game. The Ravens have a genuine general for the offense, even though he is a rookie.


It's also nice to see all the Christians in the NFL. There are quite a considerable amount of Christians who play professional football, as well as College Football. And it's an encouragement, isn't it. I love to see both teams come together after the game, and kneel in a huddle and give thanks to the Lord. Some may not think it's a big deal. I don't know. I like it a lot.
I don't go in for saying "Jesus made sure we would win", or saying "I give all the glory to Jesus for this win". Christ surely deserves all glory, win or lose. But to equate the win with God's blessing is a bit too much methinks.
But I do like when players share their faith in a heartfelt, genuine way, along with their passion for the game and a authentic joy when one wins.

No comments: