Friday, January 29, 2010

Was the Iraq invasion a good thing, or a bad thing, or a good-bad thing? And, is Tony Blair a war crimminal?



I think I agree with Tony Blair. (I'm still learning about this complicated stuff to be honest.) However, I was captured by Mr. Blair's, what I saw as, heartfelt words of integrity.


America was cowardly and despicably attacked on 9-11, where innocent civilians were murdered, and made to suffer incredible deaths, not to mention all their loved ones who suffered with such intense pain from the ruthless murder of their family members, one has to give Tony a benefit of emotional righteous anger, I think.
War is a horror that no free nation desires, and I'm quite sure Tony Blair wasn't a war-monger, though others think so. Some within the ranks may in fact long for war, but most surely don't. And I'm certain, if there was another way for his heart to make a decision, he would have wished it with all his heart. But given the facts he had, and the righteous anger, he took the measures to protect his people the best way he found possible.

And what does God's Word says?

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace."

I would love to have peace. Peace where people don't kill one another, and don't seek aggression at all. But it seems we make peace long enough to load our guns, as someone has said.
God says there is a time when we shall need to fight. That's just the way it will be, until the King of all kings, and all rulers in this world, returns. Then, and only then, there will be no more war. Christ has promised to do this, and so it will happen, Guar-un-tee.

God will bring in 100% pure peace, when He sends His Son, the Prince of Peace to rule the nations, with a hands on kingdom, (for even now Christ rules the world with truth and grace from His throne in heaven, where he has all authority and power). Until then we can surely try to live a life of peace with all men, as much as it is possible.

So there's another political post, mixed a bit with the Word of truth. Basically I'm simply sharing my heart to myself. It helps......you know,.....I think.

No comments: