Monday, February 22, 2010

Prayer request for a good friend's, and business partner's son, Jesse.

The young man [21 years old] in the red sweat shirt working on the spouting in this video is Jesse Harrison, the son of John Harrison, my partner in business. He has been a wayward son, and has come home, and is living a better life now. He has been working for us for a year or so now, and I have become quite fond of Jesse. I video taped him and another employee of mine a few months ago.

Jese and I have had some great discussions of the Scriptures over the past year. He has some deep questions, and yet has not committed his life to Christ as yet, but is not offended by the Lord either.

Two days ago Jesse was going to see if he could have a large growth removed from his side, which he told me the hospital said was not cancerous. He had it checked out 6 months ago, but didn't have the funds to have it removed at the time, and since he was told it wasn't cancer, he supposed he'd wait.
Low and behold, Jesse found out it is cancer. Devastating news. His Dad is very devastated, as is the whole family.
I guess I don't need to say much more, except please pray if you feel lead to.

I appreciate it.





"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love." -Jesus Christ our Lord

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Praying.

(Couldn't see the video.)

donsands said...

Thanks Craver. I think I fixed the video.