Thursday, October 14, 2010

"..the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; My Father seeks people to worship Him."

Jesus also said: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

And Jesus also said: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”



And Paul said: "How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

India seems like a destination for Americans to take the gospel. I imagine it will not be too long before the roles are reversed. But as long as the good news is preached, glory be to God!

donsands said...

OM, Operation Mobilization, under George Verwer has 450 missionaries in India. George actually got kicked out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blOHtmh3egM&feature=related

I have heard the gospel is moving powerfully through India.

Thanks for stopping by Craver. Have a terrific weekend my friend and brother!