Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"..since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God, ..and we rejoice...& God's love has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit."

As I was just praying, and asking our Lord to help me, my business, my missionary friends, and also prayed for many other things, the thought came that the greatest treasure for a human in this life is to have a heart full of Joy, Peace, and most of all, Love. Each of these virtues are from Christ, and for Christ. Because He died for me, the ungodly blasphemer, I can now know that I am no longer under God's wrath, but instead I am loved and cared for as one of His beloved children.

Paul prayed for the children of God to know this love:

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,...that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you....to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."


I pray that I would realize I am loved, and that nothing in this life can separate me from this divine love. I don't deserve it at all. In fact, I deserve God's punishment and anger. Yet, He chose me, and saved me for Himself. Amazing love, how can it be?

__V1__

No comments: