Monday, June 25, 2007

"And He Himself gave some ... pastors and teachers". Eph. 4:11



"And I will give you shepherds [pastors] according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding." Jer. 3:15

The Pastor of Christ Fellowship Church, Greg Dutcher, is the genuine article. I felt like I needed to honor him, and hopefully encourage him, in this latest post of mine.

He is a superb teacher/preacher of God's Word. In fact I like to say, "He's a Holy Ghost Preachin' Machine!".
I always look forward to sitting under his teaching on Sunday mornings. He is teaching through the book of Romans, and has come to, and landed, smack in the middle of chapter 9. And he has done an impeccable job expounding upon this most difficult passage; as he does with all of the Holy Scriptures.
Greg truly feeds the flock with the truth of God's Word, and he also tends, and cares for the flock as well.

Here's a couple shots of Greg, with his youngest son, Isaac, and at a baptism, where he baptised three disciples of Christ.

I can't thank the Lord enough for Gregory, and for his wife, Lisa.
He is a fine example for us all of what a true pastor from our Lord should be. May our Savior continue to bless Greg and his family with His wisdom, peace, and joy, and in greater ways than our minds could ever imagine. And all for the glory of Christ our Lord, Amen.

BTW, here's Greg's blog, just in case anyone wants to check it out: beholdinghim.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Even So... said...

I'll check it out right now...